Page 24 of 156 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474124 ... LastLast

Thread: Moara - Coops

I just now found the end of this thread and I see both my posted images nestled in amongst all this beauty. Your concept, Oriane is really stunning. Thank you very much for including me.

Well all good things must come to an end.
    Oriane this thread has delighted us for weeks. Thank you so much for your efforts and the time you dedicated. I'm sure by now after spending so much time with everyone else's creative works that you yourself have the painting itch to pursue.
    Once again a huge thank you

Oriane, I gather you're putting this thread to bed??? It's been a great one - a wonderful contribution to everyone in the forum. It's full of such great work, your outstanding artistry showcasing everyone's outstanding artistry. Thanks for all the enjoyment you have given to all of us and your generosity and enthusiastic spirit. Maybe from time to time others may post tributes to their favorite artists and the MOARA will take on a life of its own? You've built its structure, populated its original galleries, and given everyone keys to the door. Somehow I don't think the doors are closed, it will remain open for new collections and visitors to enjoy for a long time to come.
    Last edited by byroncallas; 07-20-2009 at 03:10 AM. Reason: spelling
    Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well.
    Thread with bunches of my AR paintings-conversations. Here

I second everything Byron said! This has been a wonderful thread and absolutely a joy to look at! Your artistry amazes me and how you do these (capturing the feel of each artist yet maintaining your very unique style. Bravo orianelima!
    "The significance is hiding in the insignificant. Appreciate everything."
    Eckhart Tolle

I third everything that Byron said Oriane. You have given us all so many hours of delight and pleasure. All the galleries are so wonderful and I thank you again for including me in these. I love my gallery and it is now my desktop. Thank you again so much for all the hard work you have done.
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Dear friends I am changing the name of this thread to “Always Open: Museum of ArtRageous Art (MOARA)”. For a while I posted galleries displaying the master pieces of great ArtRage artists. Thank you all very much. I strongly encourage young artists to add “self galleries” ,i.e. post a gallery displaying your own paintings. This is a nice space for you to do that. From time to time I might add a new gallery too.

John Blackford I would like thanking once more for the beautiful tribute that you paid me. Today it is a special Sunday. Early in the morning I turned on my hp and saw the administrator observing beautiful paintings. I drank a great cup of coffee and my telephone rang. It was Foxy, wow!!! I went out for a walk and I saw that building and decided to walk in. For my surprise I saw that the ArtRage was dominating the environment.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

After some time I decided to return for my house … first saw Jonh’s painting than I saw Sketch reading an updating of the ArtRage. The night it was falling with some magic exhibition of colors. So that I approached my house there I saw the poster of the exhibition of Jules.

Attached Images Attached Images      

Oriane, these are so wonderful. I have been looking and looking and looking lol I can't stop looking. Your creative brain has worked wonders again and the pleasure you bring is enormous. Thanks again for taking the time to give us all so much pleasure with your talent.
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

I most graciously Bow to you my friend! thank you it is an honor but I still had fun hanging your painting and lighting it as well hehe i am so glad the thread will always be open!

I'm with Coops, I can't stop looking you are to good sir!!!!!
    Last edited by cartuneman; 07-20-2009 at 08:30 AM.

WOW, this is truely outstanding.....Very well done..