Thread: A.I. and ArtRage

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thank you Al, for this news flash!

It's a deeply fascinating leap so far beyond what I was aware of prior, that I find that I am more into processing the ramifications more than being fascinated at the technology of it and the Art that can be made by fiddling with sliders.

Al, I can see you taking it further than what pops out from the processor. You're using that image that was generated as a starting point and that's great. And you used your catalog of paintings as the style seed making it far more personal. That's a brilliant segue for you.

My hat's off to you for wanting to continue deeper into the journey where most would probably call it done with exploiting the mix-and-match of whatever is in the database. But you're keeping the Artistry in it.

I guess regular painting will become more rarefied like practicing the Zen of calligraphy. The oweness will be on the voluntary intention or consciousness of the one making the images more than on the technique, especially since most of the casual users will likely just stop when the computer stops processing and call it finished.

Will be interesting to see where this goes with a few more clicks of the evolutionary wheel.

Thanks for the connection to the techno-world. I would probably have missed it. My head is still spinning.

I generated these variations of the one default AI character in almost absurdly short order. It's nearly like made to order clip art when I did it like that with no personal input of my own art. Such a trip and brave new world and all that. Wow.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream