Thread: XP Pen + ArtRage 6 Product ID Verification help

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question XP Pen + ArtRage 6 Product ID Verification help

Hi, I recently bought my first digital tablet (XP Pen Artist 13 Gen 2) and was wonder what product ID I'm supposed to enter to get a bundled free copy of ArtRage 6? I entered my XP Pen serial code which I found at the back of my tablet but that doesn't seem to work. I checked XP Pen's page about downloading ArtRage 6 and it just directs me to the website. Should I submit a support request or is there some other ID that I'm supposed to have and enter?

Hello somepleb48 and welcome to the ArtRage forums
    This isn’t something I have ever had to do myself but looking at the ArtRage FAQ page I see it says that the ArtRage activation number should have been supplied to you by the tablet’s manufacturer and so you should contact their customer support.
    AtRage FAQs: https://www.artrage.com/faqs/#
    Scroll down to the section; ArtRage 6 & Earlier > Finding your ArtRage Serial Number. Expand it and see; Received with a Wacom or other graphics tablet or hardware.
    Hope you can get it all sorted soon
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage Vitae 7.1.4 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    ~ macOS 10.15.7 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M
    My Animal Paintings In The Forum Gallery
    On Instagram

Hi, thanks for the reply. After reading XP Pen's free software notes more carefully it turns out I could only redeem a lifetime code for one drawing software (which I didn't know and clicked on one of the several other programs offered). I appreciate the quick response, thank you regardless.

Ah, what a shame, sorry to hear that But I hope you do enjoy the free software you did download!

If you want to give AR a try though there is a demo version of AR6 you could try found here: https://www.artrage.com/demos/
    There is no demo of the latest version of AR which is AR Vitae but all of AR6’s functionality still exists in Vitae.
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage Vitae 7.1.4 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    ~ macOS 10.15.7 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M
    My Animal Paintings In The Forum Gallery
    On Instagram

Thank you, I'll certainly test it out in the coming days. Have a good one.

Artrage site has an unique page of 'Member Area" , Just creat an account there, and you will be able to use your key.
    Last edited by danchun; 12-02-2023 at 04:06 AM.