Hello Mark, thank you for your hints. At the beginning I received form DaveRage "The "How to thread for downloading and installing ArtRage Resources.
There was written under the item: 'Photoshop Brushes' :
You can import .abr Brushes from Photoshop into the Sticker Spray as new Sticker images. Vector brushes and some presets with custom PSD settings will not work.
1.Open the Sticker Spray Presets
2.Click the menu button, then choose 'import photoshop brush'
3.Browse to the .abr file you want to import.
4.Yout should be presented with a list of all the available brushes heads in the file. Select the one you want to import and choose 'OK'

That is what I tried. There is not something like that into Stickers and it does not work.
I tried to 'Werkzeugkiste" it does not work.
I already tried all which is dark-black into the menue.
But your hint first to import the brushes from Photoshop int ARV is - if it is possible anyway - I did not yet try.
Where do I have to import them first, analog to the pallets and coloursamples which works well.
But behind the "Werkzeugkiste" here in nothing which one user described and showed by screenshots (I guess).
If you need, I have made screenshots as well.
I will send them to you later.
I just try to learn and to know, what is possible and if possible, how.
But at least: If you are a lousy pianoplayer you won't be brillant if you buy an expensive Steinway wing.
The same ist with painting and tools and brushes, expensive equipment and so on.
Have a nice day.
Walttraud