Hello Marc, thanks for your quick respond. Tomorrow I will try and watch it all on my surface. The Surface Book 3 is anyhow special and I have to be patiently. Here on our Pad is it different but though convenient easier. I have chosen that surface, because it has a removable touchscreen for writing and now painting to turn and fix again an the move into a right angle. To get is direkt before me. I can also use it like a Pad/Tablet. But the processor is into the screen, means, it is heavy. But I have certain problems with my eyes and Book 3 has an edition with 15 inch.
June asked me to type in German. But that would be fiddling, because if I type within an English page it changes all words into German or underlines it. Though I have all languages I know installed on every device. Now I have to edit it twice at least, but then 10 times and if I sent away it changes sometimes in totally illegible words. On here the editor knows the English spelling.
Sorry! Out of that I am a 10 finger-blind tipper and accustomed to type English to with the German key-order.
Have a nice Sunday, Waltraud