Hi Marcw, thanks for your detailed information. I have now seen all pictures "After 9 O'clock", attentively. Oh yes, in common nude women, young and beautiful. Only some are different. Which I like very much. But I did not mean to edit pictures like this. The reason to ask was, that the man who painted fairies, edited into the normal gallery which I found decent and a bit also a dream of him. A user asked in a reply: Why have your fairy all an erotic style/expression - somehow like this. And thought, oh well, my profile-self-portrait might already look like this. Though it is not of a young woman. I painted it after I wanted to paint the monk and his falcon, which was my inspiration. But then I thought: I want to be the person to fly a falcon, be a falcon in my dreams. Out of this this picture can be seen everywhere into the internet.
But I have always to wear glasses, I have a severe wet- macula-degeneration my right eye und without my glasses I have difficulties to see exact and clear. So it occurred that my self-portrait is anticipating my age now, I assume I painted it 4 or 5 years ago. I did not paint some years now, because of this, I cannot paint without good natural light in the morning.
And anyhow that did not work.
>But by the way: I can do art-work here all time, there is no limit of light or distortion of colours because the screen is always light<.
But why not do more harmless pictures into after 9 O'clock into I pondered?
The advantage is I can take my picture which I have now in mind and can correct them, can change some details, can improve them.
I am discovering increasingly the possibilities I have here with all I painted: New arrangements, collages, correct failures, add some funny or surrealistic details, colour sketches, every time I have time for it.
But the most I need: Time. As you wrote: Also in digital Art we need the same time to create like in analog creations.
Have a suitable time, stay confident this times.