hello there.

Im REALLY short sighted and yes, every bit of screen real estate on a drawing display counts.

I ve been using an iMac 27inch and running an XP Pen 22E Pro. So 22inch drawing tablet. I m VERY surprised of the great performance I m getting from it. So happy that I m
considering getting their latest 24" model they have on offer. Yes, just for those two extra inches. Also, because it comes with a higher resolution.

Incredible good value for money and works super well in every production, with my ArtRage; Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects. I ve been using Wacoms since the late
90s for digital Illustration and had a nice 16" Cintiq last, but the added screen real estate for a fraction of the price with a neglient performance difference, made me try the XP Pen 22E Pro.
two years ago. 12 hot keys, a great fully adjustable stand, two pens, glove, glass surface (no more clouding like on Wacom) and only a slightly different feel to drawing at a fraction of the price.
Excellent value for money. They always have some promotion or other going so you can get really good deals.

Hope that helps.