Quote Originally Posted by markw View Post
Not sure there’s a lot more I can say about it really, other than it’s a Barn Owl.
And just for a change I thought I would tape off the edges of the background this time rather than doing another of my usual random "watery" edged backgrounds
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Barn Owl.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	162.1 KB 
ID:	102992
Quote Originally Posted by markw View Post
This one’s from earlier this year, March appropriately enough! Intended print size A3.
Principle tools; Watercolour brush, Sumi blenders, Custom Brush and Pastel.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hare.jpg 
Views:	399 
Size:	129.7 KB 
ID:	99790
those two would be my favorite pieces so far — I love the dark ambience in the owl painting, and I really like your subtle watercolor technique, and the very tasteful use of color which is consistent across different paintings. a lot of soft light, and some nice, organic earthiness in the colors.

it’s also a great demonstration of what artrage is capable of in the right hands and with enough dedication. I was getting so tired of people trying to put down its watercolor tools for being too simplistic, while they just need more time to get acknowledged with on the painter's side.

anyway, I hope you have more time for new splendid art this year, and will share new works at some point.