Hi markw!

Many thanx for the hint on the "Active"-Tab. I missed such function for so long - and, damn, it was already there! That's cool!!!

The other points: Yes they are not really important. It's no catastrophe that stencils get lost from the tool box. It just caused some irritation to me as I noticed it. And yes: text ist not the most interesting thing concerning painting software or other pixel based programs. Except for logos, headlines, decorative stuff... And you can help yourself by formating the text in another program like Inkscape or so, and import it as a bitmap or a stencil. No big deal. But it could be nice if you could do the whole work in Artrage. Even because you can do verry nice things with text in Artrage. A text tool that doesn't allow formating text, is in fact almost useless for many fonts. But you are right: that is not a verry important issue.

Whereas, exact positioning of stencils could be verry helpful, I think. I sometimes try to combine stencils, so that they are continuing their textures. And that is often a bit tricky if you have to do it manually. Because of that, stencils I create by myself, always get small marks on the edges, so it is a bit easier to position them by using guidelines. But it is often not easy to do this seamless.