Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: A bird (+10). New September 16

Enug: Thanks for the comment.
    I suppose AR for Ipad will not be as complete as AR 4. For some final touches also use another artistic app.
    Increasing the zoom on Ipad screen and using a fine stylus Adonit Jot Pro can do many things to detail. At least I try ...

I not sure if Google Translate is my true friend...

beautiful work. great job on the feathers and the pastel color palette is wonderful in this bird.

what a wonderful collection of birds..their beautiful colors, their details ..I think you are very close to birds and you love them too much

Very cool. I also wonder how it is you're so good with Birds. If you were in England and you were this good with "birds" you'd be up to your ears in women.

Anyway, this one is looking super. I think it's a wise choice when possible to have birds with striking markings. It always adds to the interest of the illustration and to be able to do it this well and shows a real virtuosity with paint.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Oso ondo egina Kepa!
    These birds are carefully and beautifully painted, fantastic job...very well done!
    Take care,
    Steve

Hello everyone.
    A small bird, active and noisy, common in European forests. (Cyanistes caeruleus. Amilotx. Herrerillo. Eurasian Blue tit. Mésange bleue...)

Artrage for Ipad. (And another app for final touches)

Name:  HERRERILLO.JPG
Views: 110
Size:  63.2 KB

Last edited by Ostogar; 09-16-2014 at 09:58 PM.
    I not sure if Google Translate is my true friend...

hi Ostogag I've had a quick bash on one of your bird's on my Ipad with my finger ok hope you don't mind Iv'e bunged it on my tread ok SLAINTE POZDRAWSKI

O yeah WELCOME

Birdwatching or birdpainting, what a lovely passion!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Nice. Slick feeling in that it seems like it's speeding along despite its still pose. I think that comes as a result of the speeding long and slightly blurry marks that are often used to indicate speed. And with a bird it's definitely appropriate to imply speed. Interesting to have that feel for a perched pose. Anyway, as always, I really appreciate your painting. Go man go!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

beautifully done, I expect it to flit off at any second , so alive it seems..