Page 110 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1298

Thread: Stevemawmv's Gallery (Shared Reflections.....)

Quote Originally Posted by copespeak View Post
    I was a smidgeon worried there, but couldn't see what I had said that was a problem.

Glad I'm still in the good books!
    Me too. I was worried as well that you'd be upset with me.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by gxhpainter View Post
    LOL... or maybe a chuckle and a big smile, Steve . You certainly transformed her into a menacing creature...
    Hello Gary....I was looking at that painting and thinking she looked as if she would fit right in with the death masks....Kind of my own Maleficent...Thanks Gary!
    Quote Originally Posted by copespeak View Post
    She's a bit glassy-eyed, but one of your lovelys nevertheless. Now, the others? Yep, scary!!!Marlon Brando in the mix??
    Hi Robyn....Just my little Halloween contribution with some of my tortured souls.....wanted it scary with a bit guess work required! Thanks friend.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DarkGlowRach9full.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	271.1 KB 
ID:	84031   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DEATH1.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	208.5 KB 
ID:	84032   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DEATH2.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	239.4 KB 
ID:	84033   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DEATH3.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	334.0 KB 
ID:	84034   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DEATH4.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	193.3 KB 
ID:	84035  

Last edited by stevemawmv; 11-04-2014 at 05:58 PM.

Your ghostly witch bewitched me with her mysterious beauty and spell, dear Steve. What a mastery You've set up in a quite short time!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Quote Originally Posted by stevemawmv View Post
    .Totally forgot about what could be perceived as my halloween witch...
    If she's a witch I witch, hem... I wish it could be Halloween everyday
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Giants are a force to be reckoned with that's for sure. Very winning team. Congrats to the Giants and the folks of San Francisco, and yourself lad...
    Thanks D Akey.....Three World Series in the last five seasons, were proud of them!
    Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Your ghostly witch bewitched me with her mysterious beauty and spell, dear Steve. What a mastery You've set up in a quite short time!
    Thank you dear Caesar....Let that spell linger with you a bit longer....I've got another bewitching lady on her way!
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreaMG View Post
    If she's a witch, hem... I wish it could be Halloween everyday
    Thanks Andrea....She fit in so nicely with the halloween mood I couldn't resist, just reminded me of Maleficent looking in the mirror....
    Last edited by stevemawmv; 11-04-2014 at 07:33 PM.

nice dramatic pieces u got there Steve !
    regards,
    waheednasir.
    www.waheednasir.com

Blessings and good thoughts to you for tomorrow, Steve! Please pop back as soon as you can. You're a big presence here and any time away, ie. your being AWOL, will diminish the fun and interest of the forums. Best take Rachael with you to keep you from getting too frisky with the nurses. Bet she'd look great in a nurse's uniform herself though the sharp shoulder pads risk cutting a patient when she's turning them. Hot-cha! Be well, my friend. Get healthy!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by waheednasir View Post
    nice dramatic pieces u got there Steve !
    Thanks Waheed.....Yeah, they are a bit out there! Just my darkside showing, will find something a little lighter and hopefully more attractive to paint when I get back...
    Take care,
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Blessings and good thoughts to you for tomorrow, Steve! Please pop back as soon as you can. You're a big presence here and any time away, ie. your being AWOL, will diminish the fun and interest of the forums. Best take Rachael with you to keep you from getting too frisky with the nurses. Bet she'd look great in a nurse's uniform herself though the sharp shoulder pads risk cutting a patient when she's turning them. Hot-cha! Be well, my friend. Get healthy!
    Thanks Friend.....Certainly not looking forward to it, but I'll be OK and posting soon! Will try to take my ipad with me, so I'll have something to do, and hopefully the wifi is working!
    Again, thank you so much for your words!
    Take care friend......
    Last edited by stevemawmv; 11-05-2014 at 09:18 PM.

A prayer heading your way Steve. Hurry back!
    June.

Oh God of homeless things, look down
    And try to ease the way
    Of all the little weary paws
    That walk the world
    today.
    -
    Unknown.

http://enug66.deviantart.com/gallery/

[My setup: hp 15in laptop,11th Gen Intel Core i7-1165G7 @ 2.80GHz 2.70 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, 24in Acer 2nd monitor, Huion Kamvas 20 Pro display tablet, Windows 11, ArtRage Vitae.
    My painting real-estate is extended across three monitors.]