Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Cartunemans gallery

John, that is a great honor that your excellent work is getting recognized , you have an amazing range of talent and come up with some fantastic images, please listen to D Akey and take care, we want to see lots more from you in 2013..! .

Thank you everyone for the thoughts about my recent Heart malfunction ....It was an event no one should experience. The wildest thing about it was when I had the attack The EMT had hooked me up to a defibrillator. It is done on all heart victims. The machine also evaluates the patient ie; Me, and I was talking to the EMT when the machine said " the patient has had an event, Please stand clear you have 8 seconds to clear. " the EMT and I just looked at each other and he jumped back and Wham! It felt like getting kicked by a 1 ton horse! The EMT then Shouted to the driver in the ambulance...He was and is still awake!!! I have to laugh a bit because I guess it is rare that You are awake when that happens. Anyway Thanks everyone for your thoughts. I am on the mend and am getting better. It is life changing, No more late nights at the local Pub lol.

Mr D akey, So have you had a attack? it sounds like you may have or experienced something similar. Oh and don't you worry I am still painting the women's and I graciously tip my hat to you for commenting on my ImagineFX view. Thank you very much and I will take your advice about taking it easy and for the long haul.
    Alexandra thank you sweet sandy Hope all is well with you?

Miss Coop, You always stop and say hi and I thank you for your wonderment and comments. glad you like it....I am sketching up some steam punkish style pirates and hope to add them soon. I will be updating this later in the week I hope. lol and thank you for your concerns I am getting better. I love your show girl paintings!

thank you so much gxhpainter, not to worry I am taking care of my self! I wife is seeing to that.

Hi, Cart. Glad to know you are ok. Great artwork as always.

Hi Cartuneman. No, I've not had a full out heart attack, thank goodness. I've had other workings of the body flip though. And I can well sympathize about the shocks you experienced, pun intended.

I have come to the working realization that in the modern world we are all pretty much genies trapped in freakin' lava lamps.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Lol "D" well glad you are still live and kicken lol well here is a paint I did today this was just for fun:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	good fairy rabbit and bg 2 with lens flare and lighting effects copy 150 dpi.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	239.5 KB 
ID:	72405

What cuties they are and what a magical scene, its another great one John
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Thank you miss Coop! You are so sweet thanks!

Oh more fun please this is so cute and well done

This is so cute, love it.
    Geoff