Page 930 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 43083088092092892993093193294098010301430 ... LastLast
Results 9,291 to 9,300 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

You improved Yourself, dear mate, and it wasn't that easy to spot and correct that little detail, but certainly eyes are critical to portraits and you showed it!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hi Cap'n Mac Thanks You should told me he look like Granite if I'd known I would have sent Hm over to you

then U could have put him up on the hilltop with your Presidents to play them a tune as they must be bored Up There :

Hail O Ceasar O Mighty One Thanks pleased you both think it was a Improvement Sorry I was late Replying but

Couldn't force My self to get out of Bed To U Both CIAO STATTE BBUONO ...HOO ROO SKOL

IVAYA CON DIOS.........Si........Si
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ronnie  Painting     Starter   no  1.jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	148.0 KB 
ID:	85650  

Good Morning OK found a EL GREKO that i had Started and never Finn ok CIAO IVAYA CON DIOS HOO ROO

Name:	EL  GREKO     FINN.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	186.4 KB 
ID:	85653  

Hi Mr. Ploos

I'm liking your Ronnies very very much.

Vaya con ronnies? lol

What a wonderfully nostalgic hidalgo portrait You painted from El Greco inspiration! Thumbs up again!!!

In case You wish to paint the cowboys (or horse-riders) preferred by our friend D Akey, here's one for You who took part to Buffalo Bill Circuscontest held in Italy ...LOL. We frozen, kept him here and defrosted for You! Therefore, dear ATPlus, meet the true Mongolian buttero!
    (picture by a friend of mine, Sergio Bertoli)

Name:	Mongolia 059.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	401.8 KB 
ID:	85659  

Interesting, Caesar. He looks familiar enough -- like a cowboy in Mexico or Native American. Somewhere I heard that they had traced the genetic lines of the Native Americans back to Asia, probably when Alaska and Russia were connected during the Ice Age or something (not an area of my expertise). But the horse came far later. But based solely on his more modern clothes, while he may in fact be Mongolian, judging by looks only, he could also be from over this way and contemporary. The saddle looks interesting -- not English and not western. And I don't see a rope. The saddle horn, if it kind of is one, looks more like something to hang onto like for stunt riding or whatever as opposed to an anchor for roping cattle. Cool.
    Last edited by D Akey; 02-27-2015 at 01:44 AM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Nice paintings, Mr Ploos. The El Greco one is pretty solid as to the drawing. You're getting pretty good with those. I'll have to start calling you El Brighton Brittan Ploos.
    Posedrawski y iVaya con Dios!

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi. Rachelle thanks I looked at your gallery and it just blew my mind awayI don't think I could ever
    Be able to do them as much to high Tec for this old. Bodger and I'm amazed you bother to look in
    My thread. And yes I like Ronnies. Work but think his next one's will take to much time for me as
    My sand is at a low leval. And I seem to be doing a lot of sleeping IVAYA. CON DIOS on your abstracts
    Hail O Caesar O Mighty One thanks. Once again for setting me a task.as the cowboy even as a cropped
    Picture seems quiet hell of a task but you've given me an idea. How I might do afew more Ronnies ok as
    Doing each of the band as separate. Pictures maybe discarding all the banknotes. CIAO
    HOOTS. MON You Aggis basher yes I thought the Cowboy looked from Argentina. . Ok and thanks
    For El Greko but still having trouble with colour. I don't seem to be able to get a nice bronze colour it
    Goes either to pink or to red may be a touch of yellow might help. Ok CIAO

To all. Three of you. IVAYA. CON. DIOS. And 3. POZDRAWSKI

Some day I shall actually try haggis if I can find it here and have meself a proper lowland fling. Would a food fight in which the party of the first part (hereafter know as that there drunken basher) were to catapult a knife full of salted haggis at the party of the second part (hereafter known as the haggis bashee), would that be some salt from a deadly weapon?

"Free Haggis for EVERYBODY!!!!!!" - Nicola MacTesla