Page 784 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 2846847347747827837847857867948348841284 ... LastLast
Results 7,831 to 7,840 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Right. I really didn't see the starting punch to the German player, I lost the 5 minutes up to just after that episode, but You're not a referee, I guess, since there was no reason to give a free kick to Neuer, as if it was Higuain to charge him (he wasn't even looking towards him), or it was Higuain's head that could hurt Neuer's massive body fron the knee on. Neuer made many entries during this championship and he usually seemed not to care at all how disastrous could result if les than timely done. He wouldn't be the first German goalkeeper to have broken a head (do You remeber of Kahn, another German goalkeeper?).
    As a matter of fact in soccer there are dangerous interventions considered fouls too, that is You cannot raise Your leg against an opponent head even if You get the ball and get it first, You cannot use joint legs or straight legs when You slide, or clash from the back and so on. Practically You cannot put at serious risk another player's body and health, especially when You can clearly foresee that it could be the case.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Caesar its No good talking about it all I can say is in a few months time review the match ok

STATTE BBUONO.....Si...........Si

yeah I'm still messing around on the IPad when I should be trying Layer's ok POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TV. Sketch.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	130.2 KB 
ID:	81910   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	The Bullfight.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	163.7 KB 
ID:	81911  

Ho Ho HO Stop Everything as I think I've Found the Lost Chord

POZDRAWSKI

Name:	Found the Lost Chord.jpg 
Views:	171 
Size:	312.7 KB 
ID:	81915  

Hi Tuesday ?? what happened to Monday Then POZDRAWSKI

Name:	TV Quickie 1.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	211.8 KB 
ID:	81917  

WOW! Colorful paintings! I like them very much!.
    Right as You say! Rather than talking, just look at the Argentinian journals and newspapers too critizising the referee for favouring Germany ... Germans, the winners, obviously, unlike You as their "supporter", had little to object on their press about the decisions. So, fortunately, the truth, or rather the interpretation of disputable situations, is, in some cases, eventually better not to be left to the opponent parties to decide and if both are unsatisfied, perhaps the choice was the right one, like with Solomon's proposal ...

Right Caesar !st things 1st has enybody heard How Robbie is ?? as she's been quiet lately so if U know give a shout

From the rooftop ok Thanks. Ok Caesar as you Know and we both know that what paper's print is a load of

Codswollup to keep the Mass of Proles Confused as for me being a of supporter of Germany thats far from the

Truth but having Watched them over the Years you knew that they would be in at the finish in the last 4 at

least not like england who only went to taste the Beer and come home quick if england had made Wenger

our Manager 4 years ago I bet we would also have made the last 4 and made the Fans happy ok also the

other teams I liked were Chile Mexico Columbia Costa Reeka STATTE BBUONO .....Si.........Si

Jawohl! Natürlich ....
    As You know I preferred Holland and even some surprise, like Colombia or Chile before, but the least I liked was the idea to share with Germany the four stars ... What we all agree upon is that Brazil made a poor figure and that England and Italy had some other kind of commitment and interest to stay ...LOL

Name:	WeltMeister.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	362.9 KB 
ID:	81921  

Ho Ho. Ho. Look like me when I'M in a happy frame of mind Caesar Yavol

STATTE. BBUONO........Si..................Si

ok Hi yeah the Sun was shineing had to go to the chemist to get my pills then on to the big toon by bus but my
    drawing seat was taken so didn't do any on the way in had some chips and a coke in Mac's as the leg's felt tirad
    hobbled back to the bus stop and done 5 Sketch'es on the way back home

Name:	Scan0004.jpg 
Views:	144 
Size:	282.2 KB 
ID:	81935   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Scan.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	307.2 KB 
ID:	81936   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Scan  4.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	151.8 KB 
ID:	81937   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Scan  3.jpg 
Views:	172 
Size:	209.1 KB 
ID:	81938   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Scan 5.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	174.0 KB 
ID:	81939