Page 783 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 2836837337737817827837847857938338831283 ... LastLast
Results 7,821 to 7,830 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Yeah I'm a Transforming Nut Ciao STATTE BBUONO....Si........Si POZDRAWSKI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PaBoris.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	187.0 KB 
ID:	81889  

sorry I fell asleep I sat in the armchair to watch a bit of Golf but the droning of hie voice sent me to sleep

Name:	Layer's  getting more  confused  if that's  posibble  1.jpg 
Views:	196 
Size:	228.4 KB 
ID:	81893  

Hi Eighty......I like the last one, looks like personalized stationery but way to nice to write on....your model....is she the one that talked you to sleep last night?
    Yeah, I'll turn on the TV real low sometimes if I can't get to sleep too.....
    Take care,
    Steve

GERMNY. WORLD. CUP. CHAMPIONS. Even with a Italien Referee.

I had to work and missed the ruddy game. . . But I did see a highlight of the goal. . . and I have to say it was great. Maybe you soccer players look at that kind of shot as normal, but as someone who doesn't know the game -- the pass, the chest setting it up and the leaping kick into the net. Man! I am impressed. So Mr Ploos -- does it mean you now can buy yourself a Rolls-Royce to store your new printer from yer lucrative puntin' ways?

Nice pics, by the way! Go man go!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap'n Mac yeah well you saw The only goal that Decided the game so you didn't do to bad did you

POZDRAWSKI

Name:	PaintAye. Mon. A. wee. Drappie.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	169.4 KB 
ID:	81904  

... at least we won the referees world championship ... LOL Glad we left before a possible poor figure. Brazil should have done the same and stop after the first round to avoid its Calvary ...
    I enjoyed very much Your gallery extension and Your last selfie with the Scottish attire.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

:

Caesar. A bit of a laugh. Making. Messi. The best player Robbed out shone him blatter must have shares
    In Bathalona IMust admit the referee had me worried was waiting for him to show a red to a German
    Player All the referee's. Have been laughable in this world Cop. No referee should know what game he's referring on till they go down the tunnel the 4 of them then they dip there hand into a black bowl and pick out a ball and the 1 who gets the ball that's red is the referee for the match. But as we both know
    There's no curruption in Football

Well, the only decision I object was that Neuer deserved at least a yellow for a most rude bull charge on Higuain with all his weight and knees and that might have completely crushed him ... whilst he got a free kick instead. Either of the chessplaying teams might have won with some merits but, in such cases, as You say, Germany evenrtually wins ... (although with us it fortunately always happens the opposite when it matters LOL)
    Last edited by Caesar; 07-15-2014 at 03:04 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Caesar that's as much Crap as this Bucket picture is, the fact is that Neuer Punched the ball clear which what Goalie's

are suposed to do plus Higuain was not in Possession of the ball either , but talking of fouls what about the

Deliberate foul by the Agentina player on the German forward that put him out of the game or you must have had your

Eye's Shut at the time it was a top of the shoulder strike to his head Red card yellow card no

nothing just bad luck for the German getting in the way STATTE BBUONO....Si...............Si

Name:	the.  Bucket.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	64.7 KB 
ID:	81907