Page 781 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 2816817317717797807817827837918318811281 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,810 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

hi Andy Thanks I've Just fixed my new Printer as I Buggered up my old one as had bought a new black ind then a couple days thought i'd buy some coloured inks so took out the three coloured old inks and went the shop and bought a
    pack of 4 inks ok went home full of joi de vie and put the new inks in and it come up error so I out found to late that
    that having left the printer open with black ink in it so the leaked into thre printhead so wouldn't work.yUh just ave ti laff
    ok i try the new printer with some Bus Sketch'es STATTE BBUONO...Si.....Si

ok 5 Bus sketch'es on new printer and what a 2 and 8 that was i feel knacked ok 1 to come
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Scan.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	112.1 KB 
ID:	81845   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Scan  2.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	102.1 KB 
ID:	81846   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Scan 3.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	139.3 KB 
ID:	81847   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Scan 4.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	183.7 KB 
ID:	81848   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Scan 5.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	223.2 KB 
ID:	81849  

ok last one yuk yuk yuk

Name:	Scan6.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	95.4 KB 
ID:	81850  

The best group yet. Mr Ploos. Clearly since ye bought the printer with your winnings from the semi-final Germany match, this printer came bundled with artistic mojo, oh aye. . .

Just look at these sketch-ups! GOAL!!! SCORE!!! GOAAAAAAAALLLL!!!!! YET ANOTHER IN THE FRAME!!!!! You're really on top of the Ploos Boos now, lad!!!!!!!!!

They have the look of Rodin sculptures. . . rough, but nailing them each and every time!!!!!!!

Bloody hell. . . if they didn't let you ride free before, they surely would now. . .

GOAL MAN GOOOOOOAAAALLLLLLLL!!!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap'n Mac yeah. Rough and ready and too old and not steady but as its on your tab. I don't
    Mind if I do. A large cognac. Bartender Cheers Mac to the Germans winning the world cup ok.
    Yeah I think. I'll have a go at that sculpture game when I'm a we bit older ok Kia Ora

Nice new drawings! They all look Brazilians, i.e. a little sad and puzzled. LOL
    Well, dear ATPLus, whatever the Genesis or Darwin said, actually there are guys in history and all over around us who make me ask if we all come from Adam and Eve or we are all homo sapiens sapiens or even have a link with other animals (obviously the Genesis wasn't a paleoanthropology treatise, it wouldn't have sold much, You know, only a metaphore to say that from a certain moment on mankind started, it was something special among the rest of the animals and we're all brothers and sisters, I guess, but certainly one couple only would have make our species decline soon with the incestuos relationship, even worse than among noble people).
    Now, even if I can understand Your possible disagreement for the Malvinas-Falkland issue, do You join Argentinian supporters or shall we divide with preference right on the final match?
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One YES Germany to good to let a one man band beat them and plus they want to be the 1st

E.U team to win the cup in South America for History and their Pride

STATTE BBUONO.......Si................................... ..Si

Name:	Germany. World. Cup.jpg 
Views:	180 
Size:	99.0 KB 
ID:	81859  

Hi Just been playing with the Transform tool now I've found it on the IPad

Name:	Flower's. Jean___.jpg 
Size:	250.4 KB 
ID:	81860   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	George.jpg 
Size:	86.8 KB 
ID:	81861   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Duel in The. Sun.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	123.0 KB 
ID:	81862   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Amy.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	93.4 KB 
ID:	81863  

Hi Eighty.....Catching up on the new ones, the sketches are great as always.... a touch of humanity between the pages.
    The flowers in the last set caught my eye, the three dudes are great..world cup participates I guess, who's George?
    I saw your photo.....good one!.....mind if I do a quick portrait of it and post it?
    Take care friend,
    Steve

Ok Steve. It will frighten me. Seeing how old I look. Even though it's only when I go out that I
    Feel old. When sitting drawing I could be in my prime if you know what I Mean he only trouble
    Is the. Years. Flip. By so fast. If I'm not carefull. I could make the. Ton. . POZDRAWSKI