Page 478 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3784284684764774784794804885285789781478 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,780 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Afternoon dear Eughty hope you are well. Lovely painting of the Princess and boy you got the eyes so righty. Stay warm dear friend
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Hi just trying to imerge from my cocoon Ok. One moment. Not sure as feet have crept back in

No no. Brain is calling for a referendum Yes he's called the great mogel of the news dinasty MMMM to speak a great Ush.'. Have I not given u bum and tit and pie in the sky would I not listen to your cries
    Another great Ush. Hold the chanceerlord has come to speak , have I not given you great stimulie And
    cuts to help the country get back on its feet And as you know. (. Great chat to confuse . Wait the
    Paid instigators in the crowd are cheering ) that it was Brown who plunged the world into this mess Another great Ush. Yes they are confused again ok. The Tax heaven 's are starting to smile again. Ok. Time for cornflake's. All is back to normal , legs have been convinced brain is Laughing .
    Sorry just stimulie to keep making sure brain is still with us and working

Hi. PIA. Thanks pleased you liked Diana who like a ship passing in the night keeps singing to us
    Hi Mac my thanks to you once again you have salid forth to make this old codger laugh

SLAINTE. STATTE. BBONNE. Si Si. ,,,,,,,JiAN. SHENTI. JIANKANG

Hi Katie Katie Coops well blow me down with a wet mackeral I don't How I think you must have crept in very very slowly was I asleep

what it like in ULL snow raining Sunshine you'll soon be singing Hy Ho Hy Ho and off to the Garden I go Tulips from Amderdam ??there's red one's and yellow one's

and I'm not sure about Blue ' ok Katie keep warm SLAINTE

Hi spent the afternoon with Jeanette been trying the ginger bread Girl as having seen her's and my hair fell off well mainly off my eyebrows anyway as Mac would Say

I Digress Looked to have a quick slug and slurp of my Favourite well i call it Brandy think it made from old frenchmans Socks thats what give's it that Bootiful Flavour and taste

ok but like mother Hubbard My Bottle was dry anyway to cut a long story short this is wot I done saternoon ok a bit rough but that why i keep trying

..........SLAINTE..........STATTE BBONNE Si Si ..........JIAN SHENTI JIANKANG
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pratice  with Ajeanette.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	95.8 KB 
ID:	74615  

Hello the girl on my Telly who makes me laugh as she keep s showing these great houses or should i say palace'es were u could drive a bus up the stairs and hall's that could

seat easly 600 in comfort and 300 bedrooms and vast lands then I thought of my Ancester's thats the few who hadn't been shipped off to Aussieland the Villiens

just because of a rabbit which my famee had been catching for almost a 1000 years before some clever sod fenced the land say this mine Keep Out ok

But I like Her as I allways get a Laugh I think She's put a bit of weight from when I 1st started Sketching unless it was old series

Name:	T V. Girl.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	349.7 KB 
ID:	74623  

Och aye mon I'm as your a mon from Calefornyeh I thought you would have oodles of the hard Tack and when out dinning natuly thought you would start with a glass of

tio pepe to sharpen the palette then Smoke salmon with some potted shrimps and brown buttered bread also lemon Quaters followed by a nice fillet steak rare a nice Claret

french of coarse Then I do like crepe susette done at the table, with a bott of Chateau yqem then to relax black coffee for me ok for you ? a nice large vintage brandy

and a havana Cigar ok Thanks for inviting me Mac you've realy made my day a super meal Congrats on your chioce of Restaurant if you pop over here I'll Treat

You to a bag of Fish and Chips SLAINTE

Name:	OK    Kathy  come home then.jpg 
Views:	160 
Size:	104.0 KB 
ID:	74629  

Hi had to go back as forgot background colour buy still looks rough

Name:	Pratice  with Ajeanette   3.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	89.7 KB 
ID:	74635  

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hi spent the afternoon with Jeanette been trying the ginger bread Girl as having seen her's and my hair fell off well mainly off my eyebrows anyway as Mac would Say

I Digress Looked to have a quick slug and slurp of my Favourite well i call it Brandy think it made from old frenchmans Socks thats what give's it that Bootiful Flavour and taste

ok but like mother Hubbard My Bottle was dry anyway to cut a long story short this is wot I done saternoon ok a bit rough but that why i keep trying
    Ye raise a good point however. . . an Frenchman's socks, oh aye. . . There's a right famous restaurant oot here in Northern California called the French Laundry. Famous for their tasting menu. I believe they have to import the laundry from France daily, for the bouquet, ya sees. One taste and say good morrow to yer eyebrows altogether. . . cause if the cooking don't do it, the bill surely will blow em clean off yer noggin.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Och aye mon I'm as your a mon from Calefornyeh I thought you would have oodles of the hard Tack and when out dinning natuly thought you would start with a glass of

tio pepe to sharpen the palette then Smoke salmon with some potted shrimps and brown buttered bread also lemon Quaters followed by a nice fillet steak rare a nice Claret

french of coarse Then I do like crepe susette done at the table, with a bott of Chateau yqem then to relax black coffee for me ok for you ? a nice large vintage brandy

and a havana Cigar ok Thanks for inviting me Mac you've realy made my day a super meal Congrats on your chioce of Restaurant if you pop over here I'll Treat

You to a bag of Fish and Chips SLAINTE
    Well, I say thank ye, lad. Don't mind if I do. Always wanted a laundry sack brimmin' wif fish n' chips. An' it seems it would no be tasteless to add a wee bit o' essence du stockin's. . . ye knows, as an vinegar dash, ye might say for those what likes the tang, oh aye. Over 'ere we use lemon cause citrus is in sooch great abundance. But it's a weak substitute for aged textiles from the Continent. Thank ye kindly, lad.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

HOW .............WHAT??? Ow say no more........say no more

Name:	HOW.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	85.7 KB 
ID:	74640  

Awww, love it love that inidian painting. Very detailed work and color palette is so good. Awesome great one !!!! Bravo !!! Kuai le. SHENTI. Jainkang