Page 438 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3383884284364374384394404484885389381438 ... LastLast
Results 4,371 to 4,380 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Dear ATPlus, watch not to get drunk in Your wonderful taverns as probably does our national Silvio B., who, by the way, is just a little less aged than You are. Which makes me think we should rather send him ArtRage software as a gift, so as to keep him busy elsewhere than politics ...
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Ho HO HO Caesar O Mighty One as they say you can't keep a good man down thats why they call him Silver B as he's willing to pay for votes

( and as you know scuse ) in politics there is no holds Barred STATTE BBONE SI SI

I would like though, that he rather use his own money to buy our votes, not our own, as he usually did this far!

Well, Eighty+, they all are having a fun time, aren't they. Love the peeping Toms checking out the shenanigans from the little window. Hope there is nothing going on they shouldn't be seeing!

Hi there dear Eighty hope you are well and keeping warm. Sorry not been around but ahhhhhh the atmosphere kind upset me but all is good again. Your latest painting is flipping great as all your works are, you little tinker you
    Stay well dear friend
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

hi Lindae no just the norm Mac reckons its his great great great great great greatgrandfather

Hi Katie Katie Coops heavy cloud not raining but looks as if it could hows it in ULL ok well to calm you all down I'm having a go at a landscape

thats bound to see me go round the bend Yeah sorry about the atmosphere in the forum looked like handbags to the fore , ( a blast from the past )

acting like a couple of Proles , but it all gone quiet now so you can get back to painting ok

Hail O Caesar O mighty one isn't that normal to look after their own thats why they become Politiciens

.............SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si to you all
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Landscape with the Chateau of Steen   BY   Peter  Paul  Rubens     STARTER    No  1.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	207.1 KB 
ID:	72884  

... coming back from hunting, aren't You? Do You have enough snow over there like in the inspiring painting?
    Curiously we are having an exhibition of Pieter Brueghel paintings here in Rome in this period. Somewhere else there's Titien too, where was already Vermeer and his Dutch companions showed to public before. Apart from that we have plenty of major artists' masterpieces here in Rome on a stable base, so there's at least one reason to appreciate where I live (and a few more not to).
    Last edited by Caesar; 02-07-2013 at 04:19 AM.

Mr 80+, this is going to be a beauty, PP Rubens paintings have so much to see and admire

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    Hail O Caesar O Mighty One forgot to ask you the painting by David Teniers the galleryof the ArchDuke Leopold at Petworth house Sussex, is there 2 of the same picture????

as when browing came across another 1 the fat ( looks like) priest has gone in his place statue on a plinth and the bloke on the right has moved in his place also the two dogs

are side by side holding a stick in their mouves the rest looks more or less the same bewilderd ATP the Old Thanks
    Caesar sorry to trouble you but knowing your good at finding out facts any chance you can you can tell me about the above it may be in Vienna

Hi Jean thanks gonna be hard as I tend to shy away from Landscapes don't no why think its all those leaves frigten me to death

SLAINTE STTATE BBONE Si Si

Here's a link to a bit about the chateau says it's south of Antwerp

http://www.wisdomportal.com/Inspirat...ubleLight.html
    Last edited by justjean; 02-07-2013 at 06:27 AM.