Page 428 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 3283784184264274284294304384785289281428 ... LastLast
Results 4,271 to 4,280 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

heat wave Jean thought you would be in the minus is it norm ?? those 3 blokes are king Charles the 1st before they chopped is barnett off

see you've been scube diving

hey hey Geoff I see you've decided to be a canulk about time i'm thinking she a big Wench

Hi eighty actually I have both, I will never give up my British passport ,I have lived in Canada since 1975 and I still do not like winter although I must admit our winters these days are no way nearly as bad as we used to get in the late 70s.
    In those days when you came to a road junction you had to ease the car out past the huge snowbanks to see if anything was coming.
    Keep warm.
    Geoff

My my. . . Mr Ploos you are a one man art industry. Fantastic. Keep your warmth. Closed Heathrow did they? Brrr. . . Good day to open the cooker and start painting. Go man go!!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

,,,, good on yuh Geoff keep the flag flying

hi Mac don't tell me your sitting out on the terrace sweating and drinking pints of iced moon river's say no more
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	..........The  Three  Heads  of  Charles  1         Anthony  Van  Dyck     FIN.jpg 
Views:	191 
Size:	130.2 KB 
ID:	72315  

......Hi sorry should be a self-Portrait painting of Rembrandt but I chopped some off the bottom then got carried away with the pen OK

........ SLAINTE

Name:	Rembrandt  van  Rijn.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	71.3 KB 
ID:	72335  

Hi there dear Eighty, lots of snow here and looks like more to come for all of us so stay indoors and warm. Love your latest paintings you are so good at these.
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Hi Katie Katie Coops No Snow today 2" yestuday stillwith us as no thaw temp 2c can't go out to dodgy for an old crock think its time to have 40 winks ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Name:	....Helene Fourment in a Fur  Wrap   RubensSTARTER'S   No1.jpg 
Views:	191 
Size:	136.0 KB 
ID:	72339  

Hi eighty! I love the Charles trio. You really have captured the satin look on the one on the right. I love this thread and enjoy your joi de vivre!

Yeah, Mr Ploos. . . It's been 79 degrees Fahrenheit today = 26.1111 degrees Celsius.

It's a flippin' winter wonderland here, lad, oh aye. I do apologize for the discrepancy between us. We did have blustery winds the last couple days though. I think the heat is from all the bodies and cars collected in town. Pretty crowded. I'm a right iced tea totaller when the weather behaves. Can I offer you something frosty ta drink then?
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

.......HI Pete Thanks nuff said are you trying to frighten me to death poor old Rembrandt would be shocked to see that Link

HI grayflo you made me look back at Charley yeah I see what you mean seemed to have improved must have aged Edinburgh the City where ma mither comes

from family name Rennie. and where they play the pipes at the drop of a hat

Hi Mac Just up looked out started snowing 2c not 26c don't know if I want an ice tea whats that a large whisky in it thanks I don't mind if I do

............To all SLAINTE STATTE BBONE SI Si OW Katie hope in not to bad in ULL