Page 330 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 2302803203283293303313323403804308301330 ... LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

ok 2nd of 5
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0022.jpg 
Views:	167 
Size:	227.5 KB 
ID:	68374   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0023.jpg 
Views:	190 
Size:	138.0 KB 
ID:	68375   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0024.jpg 
Views:	173 
Size:	172.3 KB 
ID:	68376   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0025.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	227.4 KB 
ID:	68377   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0026.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	283.3 KB 
ID:	68378  

ok last three .............SLAINTE...............STATTE BBONE..................Si.........Si.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0028.jpg 
Views:	164 
Size:	300.3 KB 
ID:	68380   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0027.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	176.5 KB 
ID:	68379   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0029.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	207.3 KB 
ID:	68381  

Dear eighty, wow what fantastic collection since peeking in a few days ago, great work and a pleasure to view

Hi there dear Eighty, how I love the banter in this thread it so makes me giggle. I was a swimmer and a swim teacher so I would have been ok even though there was a lifeguard lol. So many new posts since I called into here but been busy working as you know. Phewwwww I must try harder to get in more often, take care dear friend
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Loukin' gret, laddie. . . Yer a right production line, ye are. . .

Keep on with it. . . Just 'op the ol' boos fer free and ye got tha 'ole o' Brighton's free models as well. Goud n' thrafty. Most sensible.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Pat ............. Katie ..................Mac sorry I'm so late in replying or early depending where you are but the truth is after posting the bus sketch'es

sat in the armchair telly on to watch the tennis on coming to many hours late'er wondered were the hell I was and trundled into bed on waking after about

11 hours kip went into the garden just to let the Snails know that I'm still around much to their dismay I see nobody commeted on my Homarge to the

lifeguards the Shriek couldn't make up mind wether woman or Man I think Woman ok anyway my Thanks to you all SLAINTE........STATTE BBONE......Si....Si........

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    I see nobody commeted on my Homarge to the

lifeguards the Shriek couldn't make up mind wether woman or Man I think Woman ok. . .
    Whatcha mean, lad? I commented oop a storm, and stole a pic of superman just by way of comment. If yer talking aboot the lass what's doin' the backstroke, why I believe I admired 'em mightily. It's a girl, unless I miss me guess. . .

I saw no Shrek. You sure it got posted?

Anyway, you show them freakin snails just who's the boss. . . in no uncertain terms, and chase em out, sharp now. Ach, now me conscience is interferin'.

In fairness, you may need to give 'em till October, seeing they're a might slow off the mark. Not exactly winners going to be competing in the Summer Olympics this year -- Never made the cut. And the poor devils were sore disappointed, I can tell you.

And they got no proper skills neither. The best they can aspire to is sleeping under bushes and park benches. I think it's all the weeds they eat. Holds 'em back in life. A pity. 'Ere. . . maybe you can sketch 'em on their race to the gate. Practically like holdin' still, though, and they are keen to please. Tape a small coin to their shells in payment. Could give em a future, like in Les Miserables.

Good on ye, Jimmay.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

hoots Mon yuh ken. I dinnae like to say this you being a haggis basher. But.

You Daft. blind. bat. You know that you should have gone to Spec-SAver's

Ye speak tha truth, lad. Just give me tha noomber of the post an' you'll be admired in an outspoken way, that ye will. . . if it's any good tha' is. No a free loonch, and yer 'agis is on the line. Boot I got particular confidence in ye. And if I say something off, why ye can just chalk it oop ta me lack o' vision and cheap spectacles. <--- they're a wee bit dark, them specs. Could tha' be tha problem, do ye think, Jimmay? They're me Ray Charles autographed spectacles, oh aye. . .

Hoots. Jimmay mon. I'm fed up bashing my head on the lamp postyuh ken but if you want to

Be spoon fed here goes. Why I'm so late in repling this time is due to me trying to paint the other
    one they showed me from the same artist and made the feet swell so had to lay down again anyway
    Thatbe as may. Back to your quest for the page number with great difficulty and Seaching I've
    Come up with luck. Number. 329 ok. Enjoy your haggis and the Snails are a bit worried about
    Carrying the Torch wether. They can get there on time for the opening. Ok