Page 329 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 2292793193273283293303313393794298291329 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,290 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Correct you are, Mr Ploos. I was a lifeguard. Also taught swimming. This bears a keen resemblance to an action shot instructing the class in the bre. . . er, the back stroke. . . elementary, my dear Mr Ploos. . .

Actually, this looks as if I had been seeing if taking them mermaids out of water made them lose their tails. . . as in Splash with Daryl Hannah.

Fine work indeed, my good man. I shall take several copies and send them around as Christmas Cards. Ho Ho Ho. . . eh, wot? Great little stocking stuffer as well.

Love the other ones. And I do see the extra work you put into setting the table. Nice job. I was going to comment on the possibility of separating your objects out with some crafty lighting and darker darks. You cleaned it up well. Could go farther still. But it's a rather Herculean task. Indeed, there are lots of reflective surfaces amidst a myriad grouping of other surfaces. Rather like you got hold of one of them complicated jigsaw puzzles -- lots of little bits.

I like seeing the dancing kids again. Lots of personality in that. Still trying to figure out why the one on the left is holding the mother of all Q-Tips. Perhaps they're preparing the Nurse's Ballet.

And of course the Mexican lass is bright. Might want to give that one a couple more hours for finesse.

Also the faces are a good batch. Too bad paper warps when wet, ain't it.

Ho ho ho man Go go go. . .
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

WOW! ATPlus turned into a kinda Degas? Dear mate, You're a great one indeed! Marvellous new ones again!
    I agree on the idea to consider D Akey as an artistic lifeguard, but I cannot quite see him like Pamela Anderson and her two prominent rescue floats ...
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hi Mac I see it brought happy memories for you Life guard No Comment mind you got Caesar excited as for the Mexican girl she had such a happy

tender look that the rest didn't matter much, bunged in the hot colours to warm us up us creatures from the colder climes The Ballet Girls done for Coops

Being she's a ballet Nut I was hopeing she would tell me what it was she had in her Hand ??? but Katie was Stum The Shoe was offerd to Caesar but He likes

to walk barefoot as being religous he's still trying to walk on Water Carnavule of Fruit as it was my 1st attempt was pleased but caused the foot to swell

the bus Sketch'es bunging some colour on opened a new ball game which not nowing water colour , I must admit I do Enjoy also a form of relaxing ok Mac

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Yeah Mac as LIFE GUARD ?? I expect you in your hay day would have been on his team P/A you've shown me a new twist

no I know why so many Women are taking up swimming ..........to you Both SLAINTE.........STATTE BBONE......Si ...........Si.................

You'll have me SHRIEKING .........

Hi Katie Katie Coops The Sun is here better late than never ok get into the garden quick before it goes

This one is for our two Lifeguards ok ...................Slainte................statte bbone Si Si
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Shriek     Baby.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	101.8 KB 
ID:	68339  

More great additions E+, and I especially love the little ballerina's. You're thread is a great book now!

Hi Sandra Thanks yeah the ballet Girls I thought that the girl sitting on a two leged stool was dreaming she was the great Ballerina iwas acting the part

and the other litte girl was looking out the window to see if she could see her Mum in the courtyard as was time to go Home

SLAINTE ...................STATTE BBONE..............Si.....................Si ..............................

EGAD!!!!! An Expressionist swimmer is loose! Get my emoter running. . .

Dashing music, maestro, if you please. . .music to pluck swimmers by. . .
    Name:  lifeguard.jpg
Views: 135
Size:  40.2 KB

http://media.photobucket.com/image/l.../lifeguard.jpg
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Yeah Mac I remember him Well used to be a lifeguard on brighton beach they had to get rid of him as was always strutting around showing his muscle's

to The girls your bad luck if you where Drowning

Hi just 3 quickie's with my Cornflakes ok SLAINTE

Name:	scan0013.jpg 
Views:	161 
Size:	403.1 KB 
ID:	68362   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0014.jpg 
Views:	206 
Size:	234.9 KB 
ID:	68363   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0016.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	309.5 KB 
ID:	68364  

Hi OK went out today as was sunny 1st of 5 bus sketch'es ok

Name:	scan0017.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	221.5 KB 
ID:	68369   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0018.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	181.5 KB 
ID:	68370   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0019.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	285.5 KB 
ID:	68371   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0020.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	307.0 KB 
ID:	68372   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0021.jpg 
Views:	170 
Size:	323.6 KB 
ID:	68373