Page 328 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 2282783183263273283293303383784288281328 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,280 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi Katie Katie Coops see you where busy Sunday its still raining hope your on high ground ?? I'm thinking of building an ARK but the price of wood its like Gold

now wonder there's so much of the rain Forrest dissapearing but at least the unighted nations we now will act to save the planet after its too late

ok have a bit of Sunshine with the Mexican girl ok ...........SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si SI
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mexican       Girl        FIN.jpg 
Views:	205 
Size:	141.0 KB 
ID:	68307  

OK OK Mac Control your self put the girl Down

Name:	scan0007.jpg 
Views:	213 
Size:	504.1 KB 
ID:	68308  

Hi Katie Katie Coops The Carnival of Fruit does it look any Different to you or is it just my eye's SLAINTE

Name:	FRUIT     no  2      FIN.jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	152.3 KB 
ID:	68309  

Dear ATPlus, Your works are astonishingly good and Your palettes fantastic.

Coming to the championship I already wrote therebout, but You apparently didn't read the thread.
    Actually we lost too much time and energy teaching English team how to shoot penalties, teaching Germany how to annihilate their attack and middlefield to hope to face Spanish masters well fit to really engage them too, especially being one player less for almost half the match. Moreover our coach candidly admitted to have been so fair towards the players who performed well previously that he didn't put fresh ones, as needed, to replace either broken or exhausted players, like Chiellini (who caused Spanish first goal, thus a hard to recover unbalance), Motta, Montolivo, Cassano and Marchisio at least.
    Anyway Spain is one level above all other teams in the world in the last years, so unlikely to be beaten by anyone anyway, least in our disastered conditions. We got a tie with them though at start, if You remind and we were the only one to score with them.
    We're thus pretty happy to be second to them and going to play with them the tournament in South America where todays best team of the world only are admitted (Spain and us from Europe and I would remind that we're a four stars world champion and twice in European championship finals in the last three ones and a Germany team natural killer, whatever Lineker may have said for other; still hard to find a comparable team in Europe in the long term then, my friend, just like for Ferrari in Formula One) ...
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Jeezus they must of heared me laughing in Rome after reading

That. There's. Only. One word what springs to mind. BULLSHIT

STATTE. BBONE. Si. Si. ..............

.............. I'm. Still. Laughing

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One I was going to send you a pair of Shoes for when you walk back from South Americ having lost all you money gambling on ITALY

......................... but could only find one ok so you'll have to HOP back ... ..............Chio

Name:	Right    Shoe.jpg 
Views:	191 
Size:	78.4 KB 
ID:	68312  

Actually I saw poor nice German girls crying and not yet previous losers laughing so far.
    Should it be so, since no one may claim to play the final by right anymore, maybe it's too laughing and boasting over there and somewhere else, even against facts and reality, that prevents achieving since quite long time ... apart from cricket, badminton or some other funny domestic-only game among few fellows in funny attires.
    More or less as we use to be world champion of our version of pool game and bowling ...LOL
    As for betting, I guess English bookmakers had serious losses instead. Still waiting to see England win by beating both Argentina, Brasil and Germany as we did in Spain '82 when they had some of the greatest champions ever (not to talk of 2006 in Germany's home, whatever Lineker may still think for You).
    Last edited by Caesar; 07-04-2012 at 03:26 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

So much colour in the Mexican girl and the Festival of Fruit looks absolutely fabulous. Like the shoe too, you really are on a roll. Keep them coming and keep well dear friend
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Hi Katie Katie Coops Thanks the Mexican girl I just bunged the paint on like a maniac and hoped for the best pleased you thought the C of fruit looked better as you
    know sometimes you go back in and lose it but i think thats more in trad as there's no Magic wand like digital has pleased you liked the the Shoe sorry about
    the stiching blame Caesar as he kept me laughing ok just going bung in some bus one's the forecast looks good RAIN ok I can use the hose now

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Don't worry about our bookmaker's as they've all got big Sunny Villa's in ITALY due to the English fan's dreaming that England will Win at least

England are begining to play better so Maybe I quote Maybe in 8 years time with lots of luck they could Win ok

.....................To you Both SLAINTE..............STATTE BBONE Si SI

Name:	scan0008.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	260.6 KB 
ID:	68315   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0010.jpg 
Views:	182 
Size:	197.8 KB 
ID:	68316   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0011.jpg 
Views:	178 
Size:	311.8 KB 
ID:	68317   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0009.jpg 
Views:	186 
Size:	195.0 KB 
ID:	68318   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0012.jpg 
Views:	165 
Size:	176.4 KB 
ID:	68319  

Hi saw something I had missed ok

Name:	I  Love Ballet    No 2.jpg 
Views:	162 
Size:	100.7 KB 
ID:	68325