Page 285 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 1852352752832842852862872953353857851285 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,850 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

WOW eighty, these are so impressive, really enjoy all of them, you have been busy my friend, great job....thanks for asking about my cold, it turned out that my allergies were so bad I thought it was a cold, lots of coughing when I tried to talk, went on penisulin for congestion but did not seem to help, so decided I would just ride it out, getting better once the pollen settled after a big rain fall, so getting there slowly......you have a great day ok

Hello. Pat. Good to hear. I thought it was all those trips up to the cold climate well if your

Allergic to pollen you'll. Have to stop. Painting Flower's Keep well. ....Slainte

Quote Originally Posted by eighty+ View Post
    hi just checking as it had changed ok
    Wow...nice updates....

Hi Ken. Glad you thought. So.

hi starter's hope u like ..........SLAINTE
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fichin  28.jpg 
Views:	209 
Size:	113.5 KB 
ID:	66947  

Lots going on with you there, Mr Ploos. I'll reckon you be having painting coursing through your veins. Nice Mediterranean looking chap, all Classical and worker of the field all at once.

And the other with the Madonna kind of arrangement. I'd say that this is the story of the lady on our left what's got her eyes open. . . You placed the focus of the story on her owing to the darks and details as well as her eyes being open which makes her the active one of the group. Looks like she's got her lady's back. Nice work that.

Go man go!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

hail O Caesar O Mighty One sorry missed you the dog was yacking must have been telling me you

Were there but at my age tend to get confused easy.

Hi. Mac. Did get a cut. Not shaving. Was when in the garden deSnailing a vicous Rose

Showed me who was boss, but didn't see paint come out just some blue waterery stuff. Does

That mean I'm Royal ?? Sorry about the black surround in them Maddona it was supposed

To be a abstract sort of light and dark squares but when post something went wrong so darkened

It again and that's how it end up..........Slainte. To u. Both

Morning dear Eighty, sun here hope same with you. Your latest painting is so strong and confident, well done my friend. Right I have been called out of retirement so its off to work for me. Will be late with posts for a short while. Have a great day
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

He he he Back to the. Ballet. Corr. That's the good life, keep the ankle's tightly bound Ok

Don't know what the weather is like as still in bed.

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One ok having a try at Belloti see what u think
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bilotti     STARTER'S.jpg 
Views:	174 
Size:	127.3 KB 
ID:	66954