Page 336 of 1672 FirstFirst ... 2362863263343353363373383463864368361336 ... LastLast
Results 3,351 to 3,360 of 16718

Thread: Bus sketch'es 1.2.3.4.5.

Hi Mac sorry to hear that you have health proplems as well so keep fit as you are the only one who says the king has got no clothes on I did try to get Danny Kaye to sing it

but he said he's too busy doing a concert for u know who and the Angel's, he's given me a couple of tickets as he said when we are up it will save us queing coss it get packed

and tickets are like Gold dust I think I'd better send u your ticket as I'll be going up ( maybe Down) Before you ok I may be lucky as Caesar has put a good word in for me
    With he POPE anyway I did enjoy your commentary I liked the way u picked up on the grey as it nearly drove me bonkers

Hello Katie Katie Coops its ok you can open your eye's as its past 9oc sorry your still having to work but think of the bank balance thats if the top boys

leave some for you yeah it did Rain ok 1 day to go hope you see the sun over the week-end YEAH

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SLAINTE,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,S TATTE BBONE,,,,,,,,,,,Si,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Si,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,to you Both OK

4 rough Sketch'es as the driver was thinking he was raceing on the F1 Circuit
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0061.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	320.9 KB 
ID:	68590   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0062.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	247.7 KB 
ID:	68591   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0063.jpg 
Views:	156 
Size:	192.9 KB 
ID:	68592   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	scan0064.jpg 
Views:	177 
Size:	373.0 KB 
ID:	68593  

I see the weather got very hot over there, dear ATPlus! New fine and stunning additions and His Holiness agreed too ...
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One good to see your back and my thanks for putting a word to his Holiness when you come up I'll put a reserve on a good seat

in the house for you ok so you can be more relaxed now as yuo wont have to que SLAINTE STATTE BBONE Si Si

hi a quick copy from the work of P/GZHANG who's back again if my memory serve's me right I took stick for copying him before but I had a vauge feeling someone had

said he was a teacher in China anyway I digress here's my rough copy only done for pratice

Name:	WANG.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	154.7 KB 
ID:	68612  

You have a bit of the David Hockney look to it as well.

I like the palette. It's a way of looking at color which is different from the more natural approach. It's 'keyed' to the butterscotch. Hoot mon! It's the kind of color usage that graphic artists and illustrators would use because it has a very dominant limited palette color, and would thus stand out because of it much the same as corporations have "corporate colors", though generally with artists it's not for the same purpose. But it gives a 'look'.

You did well with it, Mr Ploos. Good on ye.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Corr blimey mac that's not a swimming pool.

Coeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee dear Eighty, just popped in to see how you, are stay well dear friend
    Now I better get up from under the desk hehehehe
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Hi KATIE KATIE COOPS sorry one of those days after doing the copy this morning been mainly dozing as I feel like two thick blankets ok

hope the sun shines for your week- end becareful diving under your desk think of the back, arhwell can always send you a can of Deep Heat

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SLAINTE

Hi me and dad at the piano

Name:	piano.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	194.5 KB 
ID:	68623  

eighty+,
    Your sketches are always a pleasure to view. It is easy to
    detect the different personalities that they hold. The lovely
    red Robin must have flown into your thread on a "Lark!"
    Mairzie Dotes