Simple Canvas Tip
Hi! With the PaletteKnifeFlat may we use a wide range of textured effects ... how?
1) Select a canvas (in this example I'm using the softcanvas No. 22 from my collection)
2) paint (with feltpen in this example... I always suggest for realistic portraits) and use the "PaletteKnife Flat" as you wish
3) Open "Canvas Settings"
4) Increase or decrease the GrainSize (40/70/80 or whatever you prefer) and move the colors of your painting again with the "PaletteKnife Flat".
5) Now ... You can also change the canvas and make the same procedure. In this way, you will have different textures on your painting.
6) Put the canvas you have chosen to start
Tips: when your painting is completed, you can set the GrainSize and the Roughness to "zero." In this way the main canvas is canceled, but remain the strokes with the other canvases.
Other example from my work in progress.