Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Byron's ArtRage Explorations

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Byron,
    You, sir, are a true master artist!!
    I loved all those straight lined abstracts! esp all of those city-scapes!!
    Amazing!!!
    & the thanks you very much for the great tips on pencils!
    The more hair I lose, the more head I get.

Fly, you are too kind: thanks for the great feedback - sure brightened my day.
    Last edited by byroncallas; 12-30-2009 at 07:17 PM.
    Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well.
    Thread with bunches of my AR paintings-conversations. Here

Hi Byron,
    Looked through this amazing thread again, thanks for the pencil demo and the tip on creating straight lines. I'm going to play some more with A3.
    Sandyg.

Thanks Sandy for the re-visit and your kind word. Meanwhile, I love that gloop cat you posted today. What a cool painting and use of a new AR3 tool. Great job on that one for sure.

WOW!

You really should lay off the meth. On the twelfth step of Christmas my true judge gave to me. . .

Holy smokes, Byron. It's like you're a spawning art fish and you laid hundreds of eggs and they're all hatching at once.

Talk about finding your tools! My goodness. Nothing like these paintings as an endorsement for ArtRage!!!! And in the short time line too.

I can't possibly comment on each one as the ones I saw are all worth a conversation in and of themselves. But collectively, I am dazzled. I would put them together in a pdf book or something where they can be looked at as one pleases, and lingered upon. Not to post, necessarily, but more a matter of presentation.

Or you might do something like Orianelima did and post them as a slide show and set them to music. I think this stuff is that good that they should be seen in a dimension that really controls the viewing experience, sets a tone or mood, and we can kick back and just ride the wave. There may be something special revealed when organized that way. Or maybe nothing other than a great visual experience. But it's choice.

I'm very impressed and somewhat overwhelmed. Kick A$$.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Those pencils are incredible Byron. Still producing masterpieces even with the humblest tools! You are a king of creativity.

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Or you might do something like Orianelima did and post them as a slide show and set them to music. I think this stuff is that good that they should be seen in a dimension that really controls the viewing experience, sets a tone or mood, and we can kick back and just ride the wave. There may be something special revealed when organized that way. Or maybe nothing other than a great visual experience. But it's choice.
    Mr D Akey is absolutely right once again! A slide show presentation. "The Chronicles of Byron"

Awesome stuff with the pencil and a boat load of info Byron! Awesome!
    "The significance is hiding in the insignificant. Appreciate everything."
    Eckhart Tolle

Dear Byron, You're a neverending colourful dreams and creative toys producer!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Eddie, DA, Caesar, Sav, thanks so much.

DA, very happy you finally had a chance to spend some time with thread. Thanks for BIG thumbs up. And thanks for the idea (and Eddie, thanks for seconding) the PPP exhibition or something similar. I guess I have been a little concerned of individual works being lost in the whole of the thread. At the same time it's been a lot of fun maintaining the thread. What to do, what to do...so many decisions. DA, I really appreciate your feedback. Come back any time for a visit - your expositions on anything of particular interest you find here will be most welcomed. Your are ever the man.

Sav, Caesar, Eddie, thanks again for dropping by again (and again and again) and the continued encouraging feedback. You each bring smiles.

Some Updates

Updating the thread with some additional AR3 work - at least one previously posted to its own thread a few months back.

Titles:
    • #1: Thinking and Dreaming Outside the Box
    • #2: Gloop Pen Sticker Color Study #2 (or something like that)
    • #3: Birthing Chambers
    - All 100% AR3, No filters
    - Designed visual affects best observed when blowing up full screen and viewing from a distance, especially the last of the three paintings.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	as60 150dpi-ARUP.jpg 
Views:	248 
Size:	452.2 KB 
ID:	39196   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Color From Gloop2 Sticker-ARUP.jpg 
Views:	238 
Size:	460.5 KB 
ID:	39197   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AS058 Birthing Chambers ARUP.jpg 
Views:	239 
Size:	441.6 KB 
ID:	39198  
    Last edited by byroncallas; 01-05-2010 at 03:11 PM.