Page 70 of 79 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast

Thread: Byron's ArtRage Explorations

June ArtRagous Mag

Well, still traveling an not much chance to pop in. I see that the June ArtRageous Mag has published, sadly the last issue. Bobbyray was kind enough to include my article on abstract art written for the magazine. I hope those of you who check it out find it interesting. http://artrageus.net/archives2013.html . Meanwhile, I wish BobbyRay all the best as he takes on his new ventures. He put in a lot of great effort over the last three years showcasing a lot of great work by those of us who spend time here in this forum.
    Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well.
    Thread with bunches of my AR paintings-conversations. Here

byron, I just read your article and found it delightful and very cogent and I think helpful to a lot of people that struggle with understanding or appreciating abstract painting. You have a long background in the graphics arena and I am sure you have seen and dealt with lots of artists and consumers as well. Well done and greatly appreciated, and gave me an appreciation of your work as well.. great job !

Hi Gary,
    Thanks a lot for kind words.; much appreciated. Not a lot of action on this one. I wonder if the article was a bust.
    Thanks again. Hope to be back in the forums again soon with more paintings and more participation.

Quote Originally Posted by byroncallas View Post
    Hi Gary,
    Thanks a lot for kind words.; much appreciated. Not a lot of action on this one. I wonder if the article was a bust.
    Thanks again. Hope to be back in the forums again soon with more paintings and more participation.
    I just read your article with great joy. I found it very informative and educating, thank you
    Also, thanks to you linking your article, I found out there's an artrage magazine! Now I have alot of reading to do...

Byron, would love to have read your article but only get a little box with a x in it when I try to read or d/l

Quote Originally Posted by justjean View Post
    Byron, would love to have read your article but only get a little box with a x in it when I try to read or d/l
    Hi Jean,
    I'm not sure why you are getting that result. The link, pasted here again [ http://artrageus.net/archives2013.html ] should allow you to open or download the June Issue of the ArtRageus Magazine. There will be the article that Bobbyray so kindly requested that I write, that I prepared, and then he published. It requires Acrobat Reader to open and read if I'm not mistaken, or another good PDF file reader. You can also download the issue with an instant download link [ http://www.artrageus.net/June2013.pdf]. If these links still don't work for you, let me know. We can drop Bobbyray a note and see if he has any suggestions for retrieving. But when I test here, both links seem to work.

[]

Best,
    Byron

PS: Again the link is http://artrageus.net/archives2013.html. The link will look like the picture below when you get to the site.
    If that link doesn't work, there is an instant download link http://www.artrageus.net/June2013.pdf ] that should instantly download the 19mb pdf file to your computer.
    Good luck.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by byroncallas; 06-17-2013 at 04:46 AM.

Byron, I meant to let you know I read your article and enjoyed it very much, but time slipped by and I never did. You went to a lot of trouble, and thank you for that.

Thanks Robyn, for taking the time to read the article and for your thoughtful feedback. Much appreciated.

Hi Byron, what an article, just fantastic, you gave so much of your time and it is so appreciated, your paintings are so wonderful and the tutorial was very inspirational, thank you so much

byroncallas,
    I just had to comment on these absolutely delicious, creative, drenched with
    color and design paintings. Very well done!
    Mairzie Dotes