Page 26 of 156 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Thread: Moara - Coops

AR Virtual 3D Art Gallery

hello, to all..I've been reading this thread with alot of interest.. I've been checking out 'second life' and personally, I just can't afford a site there right now. that's why I decided to build my own Virtual 3D Art Gallery (with James's help) so this way it won't cost anyone any money at all. but also, you've all touched my heart and I just want to let you all know that James and I have been in the process of building an AR Virtual 3D Art Gallery.
    We won't be able to replicate every single gallery to it's entirely but they will show a strong resemblance to several of the galleries posted in this thread. but first we'll need to focus on the initial foundation of the building and layout of the Galleries, which we've been doing, as said, then after we get that fairly well in order, we'll do our best to replicate each gallery as much as possible.
    We have the foundation started, we're starting out with one very large room that will have wall petitions that we'll be placing the art pieces on. we're hoping eventually that we can make the Gallery interactive, where the viewer can travel thru the Galleries at their own will, but for now it will be setup so that it will 'appear' as if someone (the viewer) is walking thru each room and up to each art piece.we' re in the process of installing doors and windows right now, and adding embellishments to the outside of the building.
    our plans are to start out featuring at least 3 or 4 of each artist's paintings (a wall each), , then asap, hopefully create a room for each artist, that will be decorated in a way to compliment each artist's art pieces. (if you have a preference of colors, let me know.)
    If any of you are interested in this concept, or would like for your art to be featured in this AR Gallery, then l'd need for you to send me 4 of what you consider to be your best paintings. Anyone interested in this project will receive their own personal copy of the main AR Gallery as soon as it's finished, (as well as a copy of their own personal Gallery if all goes well). and as I've mentioned earlier, this project won't cost anyone any money at all.
    if it's ok with you, Orianelima, I'll be copying your 'AR gallery' images from this thread and any other threads where they've been posted so that I'll have some references.
    Well, again, send me your 4 paintings if you're interested in this project, (you can send them to [email protected]) and I'll talk to you all later.
    Last edited by MaryS.Hines; 07-21-2009 at 12:43 AM.

irishrose Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertSWade View Post
    Oriane,
    It's a wonderous thing that you've created here my friend, but I understand your need to move on for your personal and creative reasons. Thank you for the concept and let us hope that the concept will live on.

Rose,
    Thank you for the links that hopefully will allow Oriane's concept to continue.
    You're welcome Bob! I thought they were lots of fun!

Mary it is OK with me. Do it my friend.

Quote Originally Posted by MaryS.Hines View Post
    hello, to all..I've been reading this thread with alot of interest.. I've been checking out 'second life' and personally, I just can't afford a site there right now. that's why I decided to build my own Virtual 3D Art Gallery (with James's help) so this way it won't cost anyone any money at all. but also, you've all touched my heart and I just want to let you all know that James and I have been in the process of building an AR Virtual 3D Art Gallery. We won't be able to replicate every single gallery to it's entirely but they will show a strong resemblance to several of the galleries posted in this thread. but first we'll need to focus on the initial foundation of the building and layout of the Galleries, which we've been doing, as said, then after we get that fairly well in order, we'll do our best to replicate each gallery as much as possible. We have the foundation started, we're starting out with one very large room that will have wall petitions that we'll be placing the art pieces on. we're hoping eventually that we can make the Gallery interactive, where the viewer can travel thru the Galleries at their own will, but for now it will be setup so that it will 'appear' as if someone (the viewer) is walking thru each room and up to each art piece.we' re in the process of installing doors and windows right now, and adding embellishments to the outside of the building. our plans are to start out featuring at least 3 or 4 of each artist's paintings (a wall each), , then asap, hopefully create a room for each artist, that will be decorated in a way to compliment each artist's art pieces. (if you have a preference of colors, let me know.) If any of you are interested in this concept, or would like for your art to be featured in this AR Gallery, then l'd need for you to send me 4 of what you consider to be your best paintings. Anyone interested in this project will receive their own personal copy of the main AR Gallery as soon as it's finished, (as well as a copy of their own personal Gallery if all goes well). and as I've mentioned earlier, this project won't cost anyone any money at all. if it's ok with you, Orianelima, I'll be copying your 'AR gallery' images from this thread and any other threads where they've been posted so that I'll have some references. Well, again, send me your 4 paintings if you're interested in this project, (you can send them to [email protected]) and I'll talk to you all later.

Mary, it seems a wonderful, exciting project. I wish you well with it, and will be happy to send you my four paintings. Is there a suggested level of resolution that best serves your needs?
    Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well.
    Thread with bunches of my AR paintings-conversations. Here

Quote Originally Posted by orianelima View Post
    After some time I decided to return for my house … first saw Jonh’s painting than I saw Sketch reading an updating of the ArtRage. The night it was falling with some magic exhibition of colors. So that I approached my house there I saw the poster of the exhibition of Jules.
    Oriane, these and the previous post are all so inventive, downright exciting. The Jules presentation is just a pure gem. I know you're retiring from directing this thread. But I'll be coming back often just to see what else new you might have posted as architect, original curator and Director Emeritus.
    Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well.
    Thread with bunches of my AR paintings-conversations. Here

wow what a cool thing to do.....Thanks Mary ...oh an Irish Rose I liked the other pic of you that you had up there yesterday......

irishrose Guest
    Aw shucks, thanks Cartuneman... I'll change it back for you!

Mary, I agree, great idea.. and again, another selfless thing to do, following in Oriane's footsteps!

Interesting idea Mary and I wish you the best on implementing it. Please tell us what kind of file size to limit ourselves to.

Quote Originally Posted by orianelima View Post
    Mary it is OK with me. Do it my friend.
    hi, Oriane...ok, I'll get started on collecting your AR Gallery pieces in just a few minutes then....I've seen several of them that look like we'll be able to create a room for very easily, so we'll start with them....
    I'm going to start a new thread to keep everyone updated on our progress of the AR Gallery..will be dedicating the AR Gallery to you and provide links to your threads on this subject,...I'll be posting lots of pics of the AR 3D Gallery's progress and don't want to bog this thread with the pics....
    and we may wind up with 2 AR 3D Galleries....one with nothing but your AR Gallery artpieces, and one as a regular Gallery containing all AR members artpieces that want their Art featured in it......we;ll see
    well, I'm excited about this project and am looking forward to seeing it manifest into a 3D reality.... well, gotta go collect your AR Gallery pieces. will talk to you later.

I am very happy that this is happening. I am supporting you and James. I am sure that the result will be fantastic.