Page 25 of 156 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast

Thread: Moara - Coops

irishrose Guest
    Again, marvelous work and I think you've gone above and beyond the call of duty.. and given motivation for others to do the same with their own galleries... it's a great jump start and you should be very proud of your work. It's a masterpiece in itself!

Oriane, I've seen some of those effects you posted but don't remember the name of the website, but another fun one is www.photofunia.com and it's really neat. *do they say 'neat' anymore??'

Lovely job Oriane!!
    Last edited by irishrose; 07-20-2009 at 11:37 AM.

An absolutely incredible thread, one for which Artragers will be forever in your artistic debt. An added personal plus to this particular museum is that there is never a problem finding parking spaces; I run into that periodically at Milwaukee's Art Museum (the beautiful Calatrava).

Kudos. Bravo. Applause...

jb

irishrose Guest
    Another fun program to use is www.loonapix.com I like Photofunia better, but you can get great effects with loonapix. Also, for card sending, there is an animated program called JibJab (I think it's www.jibjab.com) and you can send to others by pasting your face on pictures. It's just a lot of fun!

Rose, I used loonapix. That was the fastest way I found to transmit what I was thinking about this software and of all the bright and talented artists.

As I said, this thread is open to the young fellows to post their art.

JB thank's for the comment. I also have this problem when I go to MAC. Milwaukee's Art Museum....wow beautiful sir.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

irishrose Guest
    Oriane,

Woo hoo, I picked the right one! I know there are lots of fun programs, but I thought that was a good one, and photofunia is really for just straight photo shots....

If you like animated videos for FUN, try www.jibjab.com

And yes, I agree with you, everyone should give it a try!

Hugs, Rose

Oriane,
    It's a wonderous thing that you've created here my friend, but I understand your need to move on for your personal and creative reasons. Thank you for the concept and let us hope that the concept will live on.

Rose,
    Thank you for the links that hopefully will allow Oriane's concept to continue.

Dear Oriane, am awestruck!!! amazing and beautiful and wonderful!!! and so is your museum

This has become one of the best threads in this forum...by a long shot, Oriane! What a wonderful tribute you've done to many of the fine and talented artists in our ArtRage forum! Your selfless and bigheartedness is such a great attribute to a great artist himself!

Thanks Rose for the links, I am having so much fun with them. Thanks again Oriane for everything you have done in this thread and I hope it goes on forever.
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

This thread is becoming the new Bauhaus, from paintings, to gallery rooms to architectural ideas! No art limits anymore!!! God bless Orianelima and his genius!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!