Page 124 of 156 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1559

Thread: Moara - Coops

For nearly six years now, the astute and erudite Mr. Akey has enriched this Community with observations born of education and experience. He has been a mentor to many (myself included) and a friend to all, while always keeping his rapier-like wit at the ready even when he's poking cows or fighting off garden vermin and harpies.

Thank you, my friend, for all that you have done, and continue to do, here.

A fitting tribute to our resident art connoiseur extrodanaire. Also a welcome back and a shout out to Rip Van Wade good to see you friend!
    Last edited by screenpainter; 04-01-2012 at 07:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lima View Post
    Mr. DAkey, from the walls of entrance of MOARA, just in the heart's core of this Museum, to Katie's Book. Great doing dear Katie. I think this book should be freely distributed to all those who come to visit MOARA. Byron was here? Great, he said what I'd like to say, great Byron. Akeys eyes have rod and cones completely altered for they see colors as if they where letters harmonically put together in words. What a gift from nature? or years of studies? I think both.
    Thank you Dr. Lima, dear fellow. I think this community as a dynamic is what it's really about, and MOARA itself represents that. But it's great to be able to see the individuals and their contributions. . . That's where the real color is. I'm just one of the guys who holds up the mirror for you all to see what, in part, you're made of.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by RobertSWade View Post
    For nearly six years now, the astute and erudite Mr. Akey has enriched this Community with observations born of education and experience. He has been a mentor to many (myself included) and a friend to all, while always keeping his rapier-like wit at the ready even when he's poking cows or fighting off garden vermin and harpies.

Thank you, my friend, for all that you have done, and continue to do, here.
    Robert!!!!!! Where the heck you been? Hope all's well. And thank you so much for popping in and taking time to say something so kind.

Has it been nearly 6 years. . . Holy crap! You could have kept that part to yourself

Not the same place without you here, chum.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by screenpainter View Post
    A fitting tribute to our resident art connoiseur extrodanaire. Also a welcome back and a shout out to Rip Van Wade good to see you friend!
    Yeah right? About Robert I mean. . .

Thanks for stopping in GZ. It's been a better place because of you sharing your work and process. Hope to see you here soon yourself. You're racking up the score like an ace with such great images as you've been putting up.

You've been around here as long as I can remember. Glad you're here.

Neal, a wonderful gallery of great paintings

Oriane, such a beautiful painting of our Katie

I really enjoyed wandering through your lovely gallery, Steve

and the scenes Mr Akey paints with his words are a delight to us all

and Katie you are a treasure no only for your wonderful paintings but caring enough about us all to put all thiswork into the gallery

Our dear D Akey's art and features are very much like the divine Zeusi or the ancient Greek painting, we have practically nothing left, least to set up a room, but we know many samples of his absolutely unique insight and competence of art as well as his wide and deep cultural wealth together with absolutely great praises and thanks by most of us about his fundamental role on the development of many artistic talents in this Forum (even the ones velleitarian and modest as mine).
    Thank you Katie and D Akey!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Well said Caesar. In full agreement

All I can say.......
    Is that thanks to DA...
    And his knowledge of what we call "Art'.............
    I've arrived to where........
    I am today......
    From the place that I made my start!

one of the first pictures I did with AR 1...........all along this road........... the words of this true artist have guided me ..helped me when I stumbled..gently pushed me ........when it was required........ to do more than I thought I was capable of....

In short "Thanks" DA!!

v
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	january_137.jpg 
Views:	188 
Size:	200.6 KB 
ID:	65734  
    Da go Te'
    Best to you

Peter............
    Have a listen to or buy my music : http://www.reverbnation.com/playlist...artist_3522106
    and the Aubrey Small website:http://www.aubreysmall.com/
    My Facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010972992278

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Yeah right? About Robert I mean. . .

Thanks for stopping in GZ. It's been a better place because of you sharing your work and process. Hope to see you here soon yourself. You're racking up the score like an ace with such great images as you've been putting up.

You've been around here as long as I can remember. Glad you're here.
    Thanks D.

I am back on page two from the very early days of MOARA when we were struggling artists living in Soho you will find Oriane's gallery for me under the alias of gzairborn.