Page 131 of 156 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 1559

Thread: Moara - Coops

How the hell did he do that??? I know photoshop is a great program but dangggg...

Thanks Chase, but this is Ms Coops' moment, or should have been.

And yes, Photoshop is awesome, but like all art programs, the time spent attending to details, and the more you do it, the results show. This one is like the previous that I removed, only wee less shogun and humor. Technique is basically the same.

I couldn't quite figure out why nobody was complimenting Ms Coops. Had to have been my doing, for which I feel chagrined. The star was getting upstaged by the extra, and that will never do. Sorry Katie. It's a formidable series with a lot of heart and artistry.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

A brilliant idea, dear D Akey, and a most deserved thank and tribute to both Katies's Art and her uncomparable service to this great MOARA institution.
    She's kind, artful, masterful, sweet, charming and always joyfully super-smiling , even if she's probably got, as anyone else I guess, her good share of sad moments.
    This Artform Dance is most likely representing how she's gracefully acting in and crossing her fruitful and hopefully long lifetime.
    I'm really glad and honoured to celebrate such a marvellous person, artist and friend.
    Dear Katie, I really wish You all the best.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Dear Mr Akey, I really like this one too but the other one was terrific and I dont think you should be sad. Many years ago there was a program on TV called Shogun which I am sure you will have heard of and I loved it. Bought the boxed set and watched it last year. When you put in the Shogun I really was delighted as I thought Shogun had come to see my paintings and I had got the thumbs up from my hero. Please may I ask that you also put that one back in apart from the way it made me smile I thought you did it terrificl job and I thank you once again for your kindness in doing my paintings for MOARA.
    Thank you Cesare for your very kind words and I am honestly blushing, I am blessed with such good friends here in Artrage. Many thanks once again Cesare
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

The Shogun must go on. . .

He shows up, hits his mark and we have a show at your show. . . sho 'nuff.

"Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

I meant nothing wrong. I guess I shouldn't have posted that. It's a beatiful piece from a skillful artist that was complimented by another skillful artist.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaseart View Post
    I meant nothing wrong. I guess I shouldn't have posted that. It's a beatiful piece from a skillful artist that was complimented by another skillful artist.
    No worries. More my general comment about the lack of response. That and things have slowed considerably overall.

Thank you dear Mr Akey for putting in the Shogun its great and I love it
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Hey Mr. Akey, great tributes to Katie. Love both versions, the magical one is just great. Terrific contribution to MOARA displaying those wonderful paintings by this great ladie. Katie wow.

Thumbs up

Katie, it's been awhile since I've been on the board but what a pleasure to see your wonderful dance series being honored.