Page 137 of 156 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1559

Thread: Moara - Coops

Thanks. Missie. Just black. No. Suger. If I can clime up the Stairs. A

aww Eighty, I am sure we all will lend you a helping hand!
    ... but I wonder - are you sure, no milk? even I am drinking tea with milk - and I'm german!!!
    (psssst there's also some whisky on offer, but don't tell anyone!)
    >>> MSIE's ArtRage Gallery <<<

"It's a living growing mutating art sculpture painting synthesis." (quote screenpainter)

Hey Missie. Arn't we all Europeans Yeah , As for tea must be drunk. As is to get the

Flavour ok. Skotch. A bit fiery for my old palate but if you have some Plum Schapps

I'll. Be up those. Stairs. Like a 5 year old. But you might have to carry me out.

Hi coops you are a great artist and you do a great job, to be continue theses galleries. thank you for your work
    Visit my website here

Yes, this is wonderful. The art work in one place like this is wonderful MSIE!!!! I've been admiring the brocade style for a while now. Sew Clever! Fractal Brocade. I like it!

Coops, you're amazing as well! What a wonderful tradition you seem to be carrying on your own shoulders. That sewing kit is a pip!

Brava to you both!!!!!!!!

So uh, now then. . . Where's the cheese and wine?
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thank you all so much for your wonderfully kind comments, I really enjoy doing these and MSIE and all the others in MOARA deserve their place there. Remember anyone can do someone a gallery because MOARA is everyones. Thanks again
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Katie, how does it not surprise me that you have adopted this forum and supplied it with the nurturing it deserves? Thank you, Dear Lady. We are all a little richer by way of your efforts.

I hope that it has not been lost that anyone can honour anyone else here by way of creating a "room" for them. The walls and floors and ceilings of MOARA are immune to the usual constraints of time and space. Like the Universe, it expands in four dimensions.

Congratulations MSIE Katie has done a wonderful setting for all you artwork they look fantastic.

Thank you Katie for your hard work in keeping the MOARA thread alive.

hello coops (i still get used to call you that name, katie )

this thread is so awesome from what you did and it's the best place i can browse through lots of beautiful paintings from the past in very creative ways you presented here. love it.

Six months is too many months for the MOARA to linger in the background. So here's a bump to a great thread.
    Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well.
    Thread with bunches of my AR paintings-conversations. Here