Page 139 of 156 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1559

Thread: Moara - Coops

Hey Hey Hey Geoff just as well you cut the grass at least Madam Katie didn't get her feet wet when she danced the light fandango on your

Lawn , Madam Katie the Sun is still Shineing

Good to see you were cheered up, Limey-g. Looks like the wind blew in some rare seeds, including some Beans. May be a stalk growing shortly and you can climb up and bring back some magical items.

Well done indeed, Ms Coops! Your visual illusion prowess is getting keener all the time. Going to have to call you a surrealist pretty soon at this rate. Well timed and a grand tribute to a deserving friend and artist. Look at all the cool art our Geoff has painted, eh?

Bravo to you both!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thanks everyone and yes Katie's work really gave me a lift in spirits, I always find a few minutes during the day to come onto the forum to give myself a break from chores and the reality of everyday life.
    Taking over most of the chores now does not leave me too much spare time in the day but hopefully as I get more adept at things and a better routine I will find a little time to pick up my tablet and pen once more as it is something I miss at the moment.
    Best wishes to you all
    Geoff

I think the artistic production of Geoff did deserve very much this tribute in the MOARA and by the marvellous creativity of Katie who always magically builds fitting, astounding locations.
    There's obviously a not negligible part of Geoff's production which could hardly be presented on the main gallery, unless very far away in the countryside, I mean his wonderful nudes we may only admire here on his naked woo sheep painting on the left Neil would surely appreciate ... LOL
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Love the lawns and the artistic setting Katie, I wish my grass looked that good. Geoffs paintings are a lovely tribute in the MOARA, well done to you both.

Thanks everyone , many of you already know that my wife is going through a tough time at the moment having been diagnosed with colon cancer.
    This is something that was a shock to the both of us and certainly something that we were not expecting.
    We have always tried to live a healthy lifestyle, never smoked and only the occasional glass of wine and what makes it more difficult to understand is there is no cancer at all in Robbie's family.

So much of our time now is spent at the new cancer hospital that we have and she had her first chemo session last Tuesday.
    A diagnoses like this sure turns your life upside down and for sure it becomes a family illness not just for the person suffering with the disease.
    I hope you do not mind me sharing this with you all as I have come to know so many great friends here on the forum.
    Regards Geoff

Very creative. I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by limey-g View Post
    Thanks everyone , many of you already know that my wife is going through a tough time at the moment having been diagnosed with colon cancer. . .
    I hope you do not mind me sharing this with you all as I have come to know so many great friends here on the forum.
    Regards Geoff
    Heck, I insist you do share it. Medicine's a wonder these days. Hang in there.

Not saying what you and Robbie should or shouldn't do, but when I got diagnosed with MS, my son said, "That's bad isn't it?" And I found myself trying to figure what to say, knowing it would be the impression he would carry through life with him about such things. So I said, "I don't know. We'll see." I actually listened to what I said to him. And I've adopted a position of actually watching what is happening rather than making it worse in my head. It's honest and it's easier, not to mention healthier, I'm finding. There's still stuff, but not nearly as bad as I might have imagined.

May your guys' situation be gentle and nothing more than that. Speedy recovery. I should think that having been health conscious will really pay off for beating this thing.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Very possibly the most imaginative work you've done here. Out in the back yard of the MOARA building?

Geoff,, how lovely to see your paintings all together , I'm sorry to hear of your wife's illness and hoping the best for she and you.