Page 141 of 156 FirstFirst ... 4191131139140141142143151 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1559

Thread: Moara - Coops

Thanks dear Eighty, must get my thinking cap on
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

A fine tribute to our friend Geoff, dear Katie, I love to view his wonderful works, I hope this cheers
    Robbie and Geoff up a little, I know we are all thinking of him and his family and send our best and prayers for them

Yes. Madam Katie. Of the Moara. I did think U where. So Busy weeding. U had forgot your dooties

As chief. B/W. and there's been such a good intake recently thought its time to show the. Flag.

Ok. I wish well. As its a hard choise. U have to make. I will watch with awe. And trepertasion. ?

. KIA. ORA. SLAINTE. STATTE. BBUONE...SI....SI

Yeah, for some out here among my people, weeding is legal for glaucoma and such with a prescription. Myself I haven't weeded since high school but it worked since there's no trace of glaucoma.

So if it's for your health, Ms Coops, go for it. Just watch out for the bobbies, though I've heard tell more than a few of them are into weeding. . . in their own yards if you can imagine. Weeding. . . bah! Brassy lot.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Hi Cap'n Mac yeah just spent at least 2 hours, looking at Moara from the beginning! made the head Rock and Roll, but I must admit I would never had thought you where

A Poet just goes to show U can never tell, can U Jimmey! what going on behind That Aggiss Bashing Boonze KIA ORA

Silvero gallery

Wandered around MOARA and came across this little room of SILVERO'S paintings. Whilst your looking just keep the noise down as you might frighten the cats hehehehe.
    Welcome to MOARA SilverO, hope you like your gallery

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SILVERO.jpg 
Views:	191 
Size:	399.1 KB 
ID:	79913
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

very nice tribute to a splendid artist Silver O. excellent to see the Museum pop up again. great job Katie showcasing another amazing artist.

omg Coops Thank yuu That's so sweet.

I LOVE IT

THANKIES

A wonderful tribute of SilverO's Gallery Katie, its lovely to go through the thread again and be reminded of all the brilliant Artists that are contributing to the forum.

Holy mackerel SilverOMG!!! I guess this is not unlike Harry Potter where the gallery (wand) picks you! Here you are with your own!

What a pleasant surprise to see our SilverO getting her own room at the MOARA Museum! Great collection of portraits! Love them. . . even if I don't watch that much TV to know all the actors. But they're cracking good paintings that make me feel like I'm going down the hall at a movie studio. Best tuck in your wings though with all the foot traffic and narrow corridors. Brava!

Oh, and Ms Coops, this is brilliant. Well done you as well!!!!!!!!!

WOOOHOOOOOOO to you both!!!!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream