Page 70 of 156 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120 ... LastLast

Thread: Moara - Coops

Katie, the two new galleries are overwhelmingly well done and wonderful tributes to these fine artists. It seems as you, Albert, and Oriane continue to experiment with these tributes they just get richer, richer, and richer. These two are really beautiful.
    Appreciation fosters well-being. Be well.
    Thread with bunches of my AR paintings-conversations. Here

Wow, Coops. Great and fine display of 2 brilliant artists. Very very nice.

wow, Katie, beautiful galleries. I am sure Brian would be proud to see his work displayed so finely and I know Cedric will be pleased also. Two very fine galleries honoring two very fine artists. Just amazing!!!

Two more fascinating and finely crafted galleries KJ. Tinzo's is almost reverental while Cedrics is wonderfully playful. Not only did you pick wonderful images but also presented both of their works in befitting manners. You rock Kiddo.

coops,
    You have, with artistry, warmth and affection ... given us this unique
    opportunity to admire and acknowledge the unbounded talents of Tinzo
    and Cedric in gallery format. Beautiful presentation!
    Mairzie Dotes

Dear Katie, Your contributions to this unique thread is fantastic as for quality and a perceivable deep sense of gratitude to the exhibiting masters we all share.
    I wish also to take the opportunity to express how much I miss Tinzo attendance here (I had the luck when his presence in the Forum was frequent and he shared with us his absolute masterpieces he painted with previous version of this software as well as advices, encouraging words and a couple of superb tutorials).
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Dear Oriane, you are very creative and you ARE work hard. You can involve all members here in 'MOARA'. Many time I look this large galleries, very beautiful, very unique include one of the gallery is mine that you created for me. thank you very much. GREAT WORK, MY FRIEND. YOU CAN MOTIVATE ALL MEMBERS HERE. THANKS.

Dearcoops, you have created special gallery for painting with nice arrangement.

Last edited by Khalid_ipda; 09-16-2009 at 10:54 PM.
    There are full of an artistic objects and environment surrounding us. So don’t worry to get any idea for painting.....Khalid
    My Gallery : Khalid_ipda
    My Tutorial : How to paint water? How to paint trees? How to paint waterfall?
    My 2nd email:
    [email protected]

Yea, I agree! you're the great motivator working arduously! We are blessed!
    The artist is the lover of Nature, therefore he is her slave and her master. - Rabindranth Tagore

Wow!
    These gallery's are the most amazing sight to see
    Fantastic Coops
    Hally

irishrose Guest
    Katie, you rock! How did you get so many tiny paintings in one place? Wow! Cedric and Tinzo.. congratulations, lovely paintings and posted with love from a lovely lady